Updated: Aug 8, 2021
Falling in love is the easy part, and knowing your partners love language can keep the relationship alive for many, many years. Here are the 5 Love Languages and their meaning according to Doctor Chapmen….
1. Words of affirmation. Telling your partner that you love them and you are proud of them. Compliments go a long way!
2. Quality Time. Designating time for only you two every week, whether that be a Netflix show, a walk in the park, or dinner after work. QT is essential.
3. Physical Touch. Kissing, holding hands, a simple forehead kiss, foot massage, scalp massage, or my favorite; SEX 😉
4. Acts of Service. These are things that you do because you love them. Sending lunch while at work, fixing something when it’s broken, putting gas in your partners car are all examples.
5. Receiving Gifts. Gift your partner a 🎁 from us. We know she’ll love it and you will too. All boxes coming complete with Robe and panty set, sensual lingerie pieces, peekaboo onesie for lounging and toys for endless adult fun. Get yours here. Www.itsrxl.com
Now that you know the 5 love languages be sure to put them to use.