Updated: Aug 8, 2021
Relationships are like plants. They can flourish with the right amount of TLC, however without the proper water it can run dry. Here are 6 tips to keep your love ALIVE and flourished.
6. Communication and comprehension. Having those difficult conversations and understanding each other’s point of view can really diffuse disagreements before they even start.
5. Put your phone down. It can be hard to take a few minutes away from social media, and emails and dreaded deadlines, however it’s essential to give your relationship your undivided attention. Setting a designated time for the phones to go away will not only improve your relationship but also your sleep. And who doesn’t want that.
4. Try something NEW together! Breaking out of your normal routine is not only exciting, but seeing your partner in a different environment will teach you things you never knew about them. You may in fact fall in love with them all over again.
3. Kiss! Remember when we were in high school and making out was the thing to do? How excited you were to lock lips with your hs sweetheart. Kiss your partner with the same excitement and at random times too. Kiss deeply and passionately when there’s no expectation or reason at all.
2. Initiate intimacy. Have sex and have it often. Sex releases endorphins and dopamine that allows us to feel enjoyment. Intimacy also keeps you looking and feeling young and who doesn’t want that.
1. Making Laughing Together A TOP PRIORITY. Laughter is the best medicine and also the best kept secret to keeping your love alive! If you’re together for the long haul then there’s nothing to take too seriously.
P.s. Keep your love alive with one of our Lingerie boxes found here: www.itsrxl.com