Updated: Aug 9
Quarantine is over and the masks are finally coming off. If you were one of the lucky ones to find love during COVID then I bet you are gearing up for that first date post COVID. No need for nerves we’ve got you covered. Here are 6 First Date Tips… after COVID that is.
6. Take things slow! After a year and a half of no traffic, working from home, and wearing personal protective equipment (aka mask) every time you go out, it can be hard trusting things going back to normal. No worries take your time. Do what makes you feel comfortable. However be sure to make sure you’re not making your date uncomfortable. Lol
5. Hygiene! After a year of seemingly no human contact it’s time to groom ourselves. Make that appointment at the barbershop and the hair salon. Be sure to landscape and manscape just in case… 😉
4. Flowers. Nothing says first date like flowers, or my personal favorite roses. Pick her up some and have them waiting in the car or restaurant.
3. Plan ahead! The world is opening back up and everyone is looking to go some place. Be sure to make reservations a week in advanced just to avoid embarrassment, confusion, and frustration. You want this night to be picture perfect. 🥰
2. Before you leave out the door, be sure you have your phone, wallet, and keys. Nothing more embarrassing than forgetting something essential like one of those items. 😅
1. HAVE FUN! No one wants to go on a boring date. So be sure to ease up and have fun. Go with the flow and see where the night takes you.
P.S. for a more sensually satisfying night gift your date a lingerie box from us. Boxes coming complete with everything you need for a date night in. 😉😉😉